- 4 tea bags green tea or 2 tbs loose leaf green tea
- 1 tsp whole fennel seeds
- 1 pkg Mariposa Farms Fresh Lemongrass sliced thinly
- 2 tsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Dried Mint or 2 tea bags peppermint tea
- 5 cups boiling water
- Put the tea leaves (or teabags) in to a large teapot. Set aside. Boil water.
- Place lemongrass, fennel seeds and peppermint into a 5-6 cup glass container. Add boiling water. Stir and let set for 2 minutes.
- Pour mixture into teapot while straining. Steep for 2 minutes. Strain once again.
- Serve immediately.
Share this Recipe