|Prep Time||20 minutes|
- 1/3 cup Mariposa Farms Fresh Basil leaves rinsed, stacked, rolled and finely cut
- 1/4 cup Mariposa Farms Fresh Chives rinsed and finely chopped
- 1 medium sized lemon finely grated zest and juice 2 Tbsp juice and zest
- 1 clove garlic finely minced
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- salt to taste
- 1/2 16 oz box Barilla pasta any variety
- 1 cup frozen peas thawed
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese freshly grated
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. While waiting, in a large bowl, combine the herbs, lemon zest, garlic, lemon juice and olive oil, set aside.
- When the water comes to a boil, generously salt the water and add the pasta. Stir and follow the instructions on the package, use the al dente time. A few minutes before the time is up add the peas to the boiling water. Add a 1/2 cup of the cooking water to the herbs.
- Drain the pasta and peas, toss with the herb mixture add the cheese, and serve.
Share this Recipe