- 1 lb bacon choose your favorite variety
- 3 cups Mariposa Farms Fresh Arugula washed and spun dry
- 3 large red ripe tomatoes washed and sliced kind of thin
- 8 oz creme cheese spread choose your favorite variety
- 6 sandwich rolls choose your favorite variety
- 2 med-lg avocados sliced (optional)
- 6 lg eggs cooked sunny side up (optional)
- Cook your bacon, (I do mine in the oven) until crispy, lay out a a plate lined with a few paper towels to drain.
- Spread the cream cheese, on both cut sides of the bun / rolls. Place 4 slices of the bacon on the top side of each bun / roll. Next place 2-3 tomato slices on the bottom side of each bun / roll, and put 1/2 cup of the arugula on top of the tomatoes. Layer the avocado slices on top of the arugula (if desired). Fold together and place them all on a serving platter.
- Dress up each sandwich according to individual tastes. Try using a flavored cream cheese, a specialty variety of bacon, add a slice of your favorite cheese, top with a sunny side up egg, top with slices of avocado.
- The possibilities are endless, have fun with this. Explore and try new things. Try cutting each different sandwich into thin slices and trying a slice of each one.
Share this Recipe