|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 4 salmon filets
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 3 tbsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Rosemary chopped
- 3 tbsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Oregano chopped
- 3 tbsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Basil chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine garlic, herbs, olive oil, salt, pepper and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Place salmon filets on parchment paper on baking sheet. Spread 1/3 of herb mixture on filets. Turn filets and spread remaining herb mixture on.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.
Share this Recipe