|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
|Passive Time||8.5 hrs|
- 5 lbs boneless lamb shoulder cut into 1 inch pieces
- 5 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 4 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 4 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Rosemary chopped
- 1/2 tsp Mariposa Famrs Fresh Sage chopped
- 4 tsp minced garlic
- 4 bell peppers your choice of colors, cut into chunks
- 10 oz whole mushrooms
- 16 oz chunked pineapple drained, reserve juice
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 4 onions quartered
- 10 oz marachino cherries drained, reserve juice
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- Place lamb in a large bowl.
- Blend together mustard, vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper, rosemary, sage, and garlic. Pour over lamb and coat well. Cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- Pre heat grill
- Alternate meat, vegetables and fruit onto a skewer.
- Mix melted butter and some of the juice from the pineapple and cherries to make a basting sauce.
- Place skewers on grill for 12-15 minutes. Keep turning and basting with basting sauce.
Share this Recipe