- 6 lg lemons juiced
- 1/2 cup raw local honey possibly more according to taste
- 2 qts filtered water
- 2 oz fresh Mariposa Farms Baby Dill
- 2 oz fresh Mariposa Farms Mint
- 3-5 sprigs fresh Mariposa Farms Rosemary
- 1 pkg fresh Mariposa Farms Edible Flowers for garnish, optional
- Thoroughly rinse all the herbs and set aside.
- Bring 2 quarts of water to boil and add the honey. When honey is completely dissolved, refrigerate until cool.
- Rinse the lemons, juice them and remove the seeds. In a large container, add the cool honey water, lemon juice and herbs (scrunch the herbs to release their flavor)
- Refrigerate for 2 hours. Garnish with edible flowers if desired, and enjoy!
Share this Recipe