- 3 cups flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Parsley rinsed and chopped
- 1 tbsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Chives rinsed and chopped
- 1 tbsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Rosemary rinsed and chopped
- 1 tbsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Dill rinsed and chopped
- Stir milk, sour cream, melted butter,and egg together. Set aside.
- Mix dry ingredients together and then stir in the grated cheeses and chopped herbs. Add the liquid mixture and stir until just combined.
- Pour into 4 - 6" x 3" bread pans. Sprinkle some more shredded cheddar on top of loaves. Bake for 35 minutes.
Share this Recipe