|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||45 minutes|
- 3 lbs red potatoes
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup green onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Italian Flat Parsley
- 3 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Oregano
- Boil potatoes until tender.
- Drain and let cool.
- Prepare the barbecue (medium heat.)
- Cut potatoes in half.
- Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add 2 tbs. oil, toss to coat.
- Grill potatoes until golden, turning occasionally.
- Return to bowl, drizzle with olive oil and toss with remaining ingredients.
Share this Recipe