- 4 3" pieces Mariposa Farms Fresh Lemongrass bruised
- 4 1/4" thick fresh ginger slices
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice (about 1 large lime)
- 2 cups chunked pineapple (about 1 small pineapple)
- 2 cups fresh strawberries quartered
- 1 cup mango peeled and chopped
- 1 cup kiwi peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- 1 cup banana sliced
- 1 cup apples chopped
- 2 small oranges, cuties or halos peeled and sectioned
- 4 tbsp fresh Mariposa Farms Mint Rinsed and torn into pieces
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine lemongrass, ginger, sugar, and lime. Bring to a simmer, stir until the sugar dissolves, around 3-4 minutes. Remove lemongrass and ginger, and discard.
- Combine fruit and mint pieces in a large bowl, pour syrup over and toss to combine.
- You can basically add any fruit variety that you enjoy. Add a bowl of this with breakfast, with dinner or alone as a snack. Some fruits will turn color if not eaten right away, you may want to use a fruit fresh product or lightly rinse in a lemon juice water mixture.
Share this Recipe