- 1 lb thick bacon any variety or flavor
- 1 loaf sourdough bread cut into 1/3" slices, toasted
- 1 large tomato thinly sliced
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 pkg fresh Mariposa Farms Arugula or Watercress rinsed and drained with coarse stems discarded
- 4 tbsp mayo or thousand island dressing
- Prepare the bacon either on a lined pan in the oven or in a skillet on top of the stove. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towels to absorb the grease. Set aside and keep warm.
- Melt 1/4 of the butter in a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Whisk the eggs and cream in a bowl, pour 1/4 of the mixture into the skillet. Turn after 1-2 minutes, remove from heat and transfer to a plate. Repeat for the remaining egg mixture until you have 4 mini omelets.
- Assemble the sandwich by layering the bacon, arugula or watercress, egg patty, and tomato. If desired spread mayo or thousand island dressing on the toast of this sandwich and enjoy.
- If you'd rather have a fried egg instead of scrambled or omelet that works too.
Share this Recipe