- 1 sheet puff pastry 2 tarts
- 2 peaches
- 1/3 cup raspberries
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 4 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 3 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1-2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup almond slivers
- 1/2 tsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Thyme rinsed and chopped fine
- course sugar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a small sauce pan add the Mariposa mint and water. Bring to a simmer, shut off and set aside.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment
- Thaw puff pastry, on a floured surface roll sheet to a 12 x 14 and cut in half. You will have 2 6 x 14 in sheets. Place on cookie sheet. Using a knife score a 1 inch border along edges. Using a fork dock the inside of the pastry. Cover and return to the fridge till ready.
- Combine the cream cheese, Mariposa thyme, sugar, lemon juice and vanilla. Set aside.
- Spread the cream cheese on the inside of the pastry border.
- Wash and slice the peaches about 1/4 inch thick. Arrange the peach slices on the cream cheese and sprinkle on the almonds. Sprinkle course sugar on the border.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes. While baking, wash fresh fruit and dry. Make the drizzle. In a bowl mix the powder sugar adding enough mint water to make a loose drizzle.
- On just warm Tart place the rest of the fresh berries and Drizzle on the mint drizzle. Garnish with a Mariposa mint leaf.
Share this Recipe