|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 2 cup water
- 1 1/2 oz Mariposa Farms Dried Porcini Mushrooms
- 1/2 lb fettuccini
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup red onion chopped
- 1/3 cup dry red wine
- 2 tbsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Sage chopped
- Reconstitute porcini in 2 cups boiling water until soft.
- Strain and reserve the liquid.
- Cook pasta in a large pot until just tender, drain.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add onion and saute until softened.
- Add wine and cook 1 minute.
- Pour in mushroom liquid, mushrooms, cream and sage.
- Simmer until sauce thickens (about 7 minutes.)
- Add pasta and toss to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Share this Recipe