|Prep Time||10-20 minutes|
|Cook Time||12-17 minutes|
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp Truvia (use instead of sugar for a sugar free option)
- 1/3 cup coconut oil melted
- 2 tbsp fresh Mariposa Farms Mint chopped
- 1/2 cup avocado mashed or pureed in the food processor
- 3 egg whites
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Melt the coconut oil and add the mint leaves, infuse for 5-10 minutes, depending on how strong of a mint flavor you want. Strain to remove mint leaves.
- In a medium bowl combine the flours, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- Using a stand mixer, combine the sugars. Slowly add in the mint infused coconut oil. Add in the pureed or mashed avocado, egg whites and vanilla. Blend on low until smooth.
- Slowly add the flour mixture and chocolate chips and blend on low just until the dough is combined. Dough will be crumbly. Refrigerate for about an hour.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Spray cookie sheet with non-stick spray. Roll dough into small balls and place on cookie sheet. Slightly flatten with the bottom of a glass (coated with spray) and bake for 12-17 minutes. Do Not Over Bake! Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Enjoy!
Share this Recipe