|Prep Time||20 minutes|
- 4 cup Mariposa Farms Fresh Sorrel
- 1 cup cream
- 2 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- 3/8 cup white wine
- 3 clove garlic minced
- salt to taste
- black pepper freshly ground
- 1 dash nutmeg grated
- Mariposa Farms Fresh Chervil for garnish
- Wash sorrel, shake until dry and chop coarsely.
- In blender add sorrel, vegetable stock and 100 ml cream and puree until smooth.
- Place mixture in large pot and bring to a slow boil. Add white wine, garlic, spices and another 100 ml of cream.
- Whip remaining cream until frothy. Simmer soup until heated through and pour into serving bowls. Add dollop of cream and garnish soup with chervil leaves.
Share this Recipe