|Prep Time||10 minutes|
- 16 oz. cream cheese
- 1 pack of flour tortillas (6 inch)
- 2 green onions
- 1 1/2 tsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Marjoram
- 1 1/2 tsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Savory
- 3 tsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Italian Flat Parsley
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- salsa to serve
- Soften cream cheese, slice up your green onions and add your herbs. Blend well and put your tortillas on a flat surface. Spread cream cheese mixture to edges and roll up.
- If you use the 6 inch tortillas it makes about 6 or 7 rolls depending on how thick you spread the cheese.
- Put in the refrigerator covered with saran wrap. Let them chill back until they are firm. Then remove and cut in 3/4 inch slices. Arrange on a dish with toothpicks and have your salsa in the center to dip!
Share this Recipe