|Prep Time||30 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 1/2 clove garlic
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- 3 oz. Mariposa Farms Fresh Watercress rinsed
- 1 cup parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 lb ground beef extra lean
- 4 tbsp watercress pesto sauce
- 1 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 8 hamburger buns
- preferred toppings/condiments
- Place the garlic, walnuts, watercress, Parmesan cheese, and mayonnaise into a food processor or blender. Pulse until a finely chopped paste has formed.
- Combine all the ingredients and form into patties.
- The burger is quite soft and lends itself best to pan frying.
- Lightly spray your pan with oil, High then medium heat.
- 3 minutes each side leaves the burger medium rare. 5 Minutes recommended.
- Top with condiments.
Share this Recipe