- 4 large potatoes klondike gold or sweet potato
- 1 medium red bell pepper sliced
- 1 medium green bell pepper sliced
- 1 medium yellow or orange bell pepper sliced
- 1 medium yellow onion sliced
- 1 6-8 oz flank steak
- 1 large chicken breast
- 1/2 cup mozzarela cheese divided (or your favorite variety)
- 1/4 cup Mariposa Farms Fresh Chives rinsed and chopped
- 4 tbsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Cilantro rinsed and chopped
- olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 1/2 tsp Cookies Flavor Enhancer
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Bake the potatoes until there is no resistance when poked with a fork. The time will depend on the variety and size of the potato. Remove from oven and cool until you can safely handle them.
- Cut the potatoes in half and scoop out the fleshy part, leave a rim around the outside so it will maintain its shape. Save the fleshy part of the potato for another recipe or mash and reheat for another meal.
- Mix the fajita seasoning together and set aside. On a large baking sheet place the bell peppers and onion slices on one side. Place the potato boats on the other side. Drizzle the olive oil over the veggies and the boats and sprinkle with the fajita seasoning.
- Next place the chicken breast and beef steak on top of the veggies, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with the fajita seasoning. Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes at 400 degrees F. Chicken needs to be at 165 degrees internal temperature.
- Remove the chicken breast and beef steak and allow to cool for a bit. Shred the chicken breasts with 2 forks and thinly slice the beef into bite sided pieces. Mix the meat and veggies together.
- Fill the potato boats and top with mozzarella cheese. Bake for an additional 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Top with chives and cilantro before serving. Add a dollop of sour cream or guacamole if desired. Enjoy.
Share this Recipe