|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||25 minutes|
- 1 9" pie crust homemade, refrigerated or frozen that's been set out to thaw
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup swiss cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup gruyere cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 1/4 tbsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Basil rinsed and minced
- 1 1/2 tbsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Parsley rinsed and minced
- 2 1/2 tsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Baby Dill rinsed and minced
- 1/2 cup Mariposa Farms Dried North Woods Blend Mushrooms re-hydrate according to instructions on pkg
- 1 tbsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Chives sprinkle on top after baking
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Prepare the pie crust in a 9" baking dish. Sprinkle the cheeses into the pie shell.
- Whisk the eggs in a large bowl, add the cream and continue until well blended. Stir in the mushrooms, basil, parsley,and dill. Pour over the top of the cheese in the pie shell.
- Bake on the lower rack for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from oven and let sit for 12 minutes. Sprinkle chives over the top, cut and serve.
Share this Recipe