|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||35 minutes|
|Passive Time||50 minutes|
- 1 1/2 cup apple cider
- 2 sprigs Mariposa Farms Fresh Rosemary
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 granny smith apples peeled, cored & cut into 12 wedges each
- cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cup whipped topping optional
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place rack in highest position. Combine cider and rosemary and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes. Discard rosemary.
- Combine sugar, cinnamon and salt in large bowl. Add apples and toss to coat. Spray a nonstick baking sheet with cooking spray. Place apples in a single layer. Bake 9 minutes, flip each slice, bake an additional 5 minutes. Carefully pour infused cider over apples. Return to oven and bake until apples are soft. Approximately 5 minutes.
- Broil apples, rotating sheet halfway through, until edges are golden. About 2 minutes. (Leave the oven door open slightly while broiling.) Divide apples and juice into serving bowls. Serve with whipped topping if desired.
Share this Recipe