- 1 lb brussells sprouts thinly sliced or quartered
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp fresh Mariposa Farms Lemon Thyme leaves
- 1/4 tsp lemon zest finely grated
- salt and pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk the mustard with the vinegar. Gradually whisk in the 1/4 cup of oil until emulsified. Add the lemon thyme and lemon zest and season with salt and pepper.
- In a large cast iron skillet, heat the tbsp of oil until shimmering. Add the brussels sprouts and cook over a medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender and charred in spots, approximately 3-5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in half of the dressing. Transfer to a bowl. Serve warm, offer extra dressing at the table.
Share this Recipe