|Prep Time||2-24 hours|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 8 pork loin chops
- 3 tbsp lemon juice fresh
- 1 tbsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Thyme
- 1 tsp lemon peel grated
- 2 garlic cloves pressed
- 1 1/2 tsp all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 3/4 cup low fat milk
- 1/4 cup Mariposa Farms Dried Mushrooms use your favorite variety (optional)
- Place pork in a glass baking dish.
- Mix 2 tbsp lemon juice, thyme, lemon peel and garlic in a small bowl.
- Rub mixture over both sides of pork and let marinate for 2-24 hours.
- Place chops on a baking sheet and sprinkle them lightly with flour, salt and pepper.
- Working in batches brown all pork in a skillet over medium skillet.
- Add milk and boil until pork is cooked though.
- Reconstitute the mushrooms and add to the sauce.
- When sauce has thickened slightly remove chops from skillet and place on a platter.
- Whisk lemon juice into sauce.
- Blend about 30 seconds then pour over pork.
Share this Recipe