|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||9 minutes|
- 1 16 oz pkg rotini pasta
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes halved
- 1 small can sliced black olives drained
- 1 small bunch green onions thinly sliced
- 8 oz pepper jack cheese cubed or shredded
- 8 oz sharp cheddar cheese cubed or shredded
- 2 cucumbers cut into small pieces
- 1 1/2 cups italian dressing
- 1/4 cup Mariposa Farms Fresh Basil chopped
- 1 tbsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Thyme leaves
- 1 tbsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Rosemary leaves chopped
- Cook pasta according to directions on package. Drain and run cold water over pasta until cooled.
- Put pasta, tomatoes, olives, onions, cheeses, cucumbers and herbs in large bowl and stir til mixed well.
- Pour dressing over top and mix well. If needed, add more dressing to taste. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Share this Recipe