- 4 slices honey wheat bread toasted (or your favorite variety)
- 2-3 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1-2 tsp grainy mustard optional
- 1 medium sized tomato sliced
- 1 medium sized avocado sliced
- 2 lg hard boiled eggs peeled and sliced
- 6-8 slices cooked bacon you could use turkey bacon if desired
- 1 cup Mariposa Farms Fresh Arugula rinsed
- Mariposa Farms Fresh Chives rinsed and chopped
- Begin with toasting the bread, assemble the sandwich as follows; spread on the mayonnaise and grainy mustard if desired, next add the arugula leaves to all of the slices of toast.
- Add the cooked bacon strips to each slice of toast, ( I break mine in half). Next add a slice of tomato, 2 or 3 slices of the avocado and hard boiled egg to just 2 of them. Sprinkle with the chopped chives.
- Fold the sides together and slice in half, place on a plate and add a side of your favorite grapes for a tasty lunch.
Share this Recipe