- 8 oz pkg spaghetti or linguine noodles
- 1 lb large shrimp peeled and devained
- 1/3 cup Mariposa Farms Fresh Basil chopped
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 3 tbsp capers drained (optional)
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese freshly grated
- Bring water to boil in a dutch oven, add pasta and cook for 7-9 minutes (you want the pasta to be al dente). Drain and place in a large bowl.
- In a medium skillet melt the butter and add the shrimp and your favorite seasoning. Saute for a few minutes over medium-low heat to infuse the flavor.
- Pour the shrimp and seasoned butter over the pasta, add the basil, capers, olive oil, lemon juice and salt. Mix well.
- Divide the spinach among 4 plates and top each with 1 1/2 cups of the pasta mixture. Sprinkle with freshly grated parmesan cheese and serve.
Share this Recipe