|Prep Time||15 Minutes|
|Cook Time||30 Minutes|
- 1 fresh baguette Sliced thin
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 oz Mariposa Farms Dried Morels
- 2 tsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Thyme leaves
- 3/4 cup leeks sliced thin, white and pale green parts only
- 2 tbsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Italian Flat Parsley
- 1 tsp lemon juice fresh
- salt To Taste
- pepper To Taste
- goat cheese To Taste
- Reconstitute Dried Morel Mushrooms (See our recipe for details.)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place sliced bread on a baking sheet.
- Brush each piece with olive oil.
- Bake until bread is lightly toasted, 10-15 minutes. Arrange toast on a serving tray.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over MEDIUM HIGH heat.
- Add morels and saute 2-3 minutes.
- Add thyme and season with salt and pepper. Saute until morels are tender, about 3 minutes.
- Add leeks to mushrooms and saute until soft, 3-4 minutes more.
- Stir in the lemon juice and parsley. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture into a serving bowl and then place the bowl on top of the serving tray with the toast.
- Place goat cheese on the tray. Let everyone assemble their own crostini: smear a bit of goat cheese on toast, then top with a spoonful of morels.
Share this Recipe