- 1 1/2 lb salmon
- 1 tbsp oil rub on salmon
- 2 tsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Dill rinsed and chopped
- 2 tsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Chives rinsed and chopped
- 2/3 cup celery rinsed and chopped
- 1/2 cup scallion white part chopped
- 2/3 cup red and green peppers chopped
- 1/3 cup sweet relish
- 1/2 tsp salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup mayo
- Preheat oven to 425. Pat the salmon and rub with 1 tbsp oil, place salmon on a piece of foil. Roast for 4 to 6 minutes for every 1/2 inch thickness of salmon, or until flaky. Cool
- Flake and remove any bones. Mix all the ingredients together and refrigerate till ready to use.
- Preheat oven. Using a 2 1/2 inch cutter make rounds out of the won-ton wrappers. Brush one side with oil, place it in a mini muffin tin oil side up. Bake till brown about 8 to 10 minutes.
- When cool fill with salmon salad, top with Mariposa Chives and Dill.
Share this Recipe