|Prep Time||5 Minutes|
|Cook Time||10 Minutes|
- 12 oz Black Mission Fig Dried
- 2 cup water
- 2 Mariposa Farms Dried Chipotle cut in half, seeds removed
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp chipotle powder (After jam cools if needed)
- Chop the figs finely in a food processor. Set aside.
- Mix the the water, honey, chipotle, and lemon juice in a saucepan.
- Add the chopped figs and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer for about 5 to 10 minutes, or until it is as thick as you like.
- Remove the chipotle peppers.
- Let cool.
- Taste and cautiously add chipotle powder as desired.
Share this Recipe