- 1 1/2 lbs chicken breasts boneless, skinless and thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup heavy cream could use coconut cream for non dairy variety
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup spinach rinsed and chopped
- 1/2 cup Mariposa Farms sun dried tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 box dry barilla pasta variety of your choice
- In a large skillet add the olive oil and cook the chicken over medium-high heat for 4 minutes on each side or until its golden brown and no longer pink in the center. Remove the chicken and put it on a plate, set it aside. Bring a large pan of water to boil.
- Add the heavy cream, chicken broth, italian seasoning, garlic powder and parmesan cheese to the skillet. Whisk over medium high heat until it starts to thicken.
- When your pan of water begins to boil add salt and pasta and cook according to the directions on the package.
- Add the spinach and sun dried tomatoes to the skillet and let it simmer just until the spinach starts to wilt. Add the chicken back to the skillet and stir.
- Drain the pasta, place a serving of pasta on each plate and top with a serving of the Chicken with Creamy Tuscan Garlic Sauce.
Share this Recipe