|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||45 minutes|
- 2 chicken thighs large, in pieces
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- 2/3 cup Mariposa Farms Dried Black Trumpet Mushrooms rehydrated
- 1/2 cup vermouth
- 1 tbs flour
- 1 2/3 cup vegetable broth
- Mariposa Farms Fresh Thyme
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and cook in a bit of oil until golden brown.
- Remove from the saucepan and set aside.
- In that same saucepan, saute the onion and garlic.
- Once the onion is transparent, add the mushrooms and continue to cook.
- Add the vermouth and allow the alcohol to evaporate.
- Add the flour, stir and cook for a minute, then add the previously cooked chicken and the broth.
- Let it simmer for 15 minutes. Before serving, add some thyme.
Share this Recipe