|Cook Time||40-50 minutes|
- 2 tsp active dry yeast
- 1 1/3 cup warm water
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3-4 tbsp chopped Mariposa Farms Fresh Herbs such as basil, chive, dill, rosemary, thyme
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 1/2 cups bread flour
- In a large bowl, sprinkle yeast over warm water and let sit about 10 minutes until it looks foamy. Add oil, herbs and salt. Stir. Slowly add flour and mix until dough forms a ball.
- Knead on a lightly floured surface for 7-10 minutes until elastic.
- Cover dough with a towel and let rise until doubled. Punch down the dough and turn out onto a lightly floured surface. Form into a loaf and place into a greased and floured loaf pan. Cover and let rise until doubled.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Brush loaf with olive oil and cut a slit down the center of the top of the loaf about 1/2 inch deep. Bake for 40-50 minutes until golden.
- Remove from pan and let cool before serving.
Share this Recipe