- 1 lb lean boneless beef sirloin steak cut 1 inch thick
- 1/4 tsp each sea salt and freshly ground black pepper Or Cookies Flavor Enhancer
- 6 cups fresh Mariposa Farms Arugula Rinsed thoroughly
- 2 cups mixed color variety cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 tbsp soft goat cheese Or blue cheese
- Sprinkle steak with the salt and pepper or Cookies Flavor Enhancer.
- Prep and light the grill, medium heat is the desired temperature.
- Place the steak on the grill turning after 3-5 minutes (medium-rare 8-10 minutes) or 5-7 minutes(12-14 minutes for medium). Remove and allow to rest 5-10 minutes. Slice the steak.
- Place rinsed arugula on a platter, top with steak, tomatoes and raspberries. Dot with your choice of goat cheese or blue cheese. Drizzle with Raspberry Chipotle Dressing and serve.
Share this Recipe