|Prep Time||10 minutes|
- 1 cup butter melted
- 2 tsp garlic minced
- 1 small shallot minced
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp horseradish prepared
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper more or less to taste
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- juice from 1/2 a lemon
- 1 tbsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Chives chopped
- 2 tsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Thyme minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl combine butter, garlic, shallot, mustard, horseradish, cayenne, paprika and lemon juice. Mix well with whisk.
- Stir in chives and thyme and season with salt and pepper.
- Place on plastic wrap and roll into a tube shape, wrap and seal ends.
- Use immediately or refrigerate and save for later.
Share this Recipe