|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 4 slices ginger
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 chili pad thinly sliced omit or adjust to liking
- 4 stalks scallion
- 250 grams boneless chicken breast
- 20 grams Mariposa Farms Dried Paddy Straw Mushrooms
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp dark soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup water
- Heat oil in the wok, add ginger and stir fry. Then add garlic, chilli & bottom the scallions; stir fry briefly until fragrant.
- Add chicken pieces and stir fry until they are no longer pink on the surface.
- Add mushrooms, sauce ingredients and remaining scallions.
- Simmer for 3-4 minutes with lid cover onto the wok.
Share this Recipe