|Prep Time||30 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 10 Mariposa Farms Dried Oyster Mushrooms stalks removed and sliced
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 3 Mariposa Farms De Arbol Chile finely chopped
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (Reduced salt recommended)
- 2 tbsp mirin
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 cup beansprouts
- 2 spring onions/scallions chopped
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 6 walnuts Chopped into quarters
- 150 grams soba noodles
- Reconstitute Oyster Mushrooms. (See recipe page for how-to)
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and add the soba noodles, cook for 3 minutes before removing from heat, drain and set aside.
- In a large saute pan or wok, heat 2 tbsp water over a high heat and add the garlic, ginger and chili and cook for 3 minutes, add in the chopped mushrooms and mix together to coat well.
- Add in the remaining ingredients, keeping the heat on high, the oyster mushrooms will soak up the lovely soy, mirin and rice wine vinegar.
- Cook for 6 minutes then add the soba noodles and toss together to heat the soba noodles up again.
- To serve, plate up in a big bowl, sprinkle over some more sesame seeds and chopped spring onion and top with a couple of walnuts.
Share this Recipe