- 4 tbsp butter melted
- 3 lg eggs
- 1 1/4 cup milk you could use almond milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1 tbsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Parsley rinsed and chopped
- 1 tbsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Oregano rinsed and chopped
- 1 tbsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Thyme rinsed and chopped leaves
- 1 tbsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Tarragon rinsed and chopped
- 1 cup butter
- 5 lg egg yolks
- 1 1/4 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- dash of black pepper
- thinly sliced ham
- cheese your favorite variety sliced or shredded
- fresh asparagus steamed or grilled before using in the roll-up
- scrambled egg patties
- Using a food processor, combine the flour and eggs. Process until the mixture is well combined. Add the milk and water while the unit is running, use the pulse button until the mixture is smooth. Add the melted butter while the unit is running, mix until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and fold in the herbs.
- Heat a smaller omelet pan over medium heat. To prevent sticking spray the pan before you cook each of the crepes. Pour about 1/4 cup of batter into the middle of the pan and rotate the pan to evenly distribute the batter. Cook for 2-3 minutes until the edges are completely set and the bottom is golden brown. Flip the crepe and cook for an additional minute. Transfer to a serving plate to keep warm and repeat the process for the rest of the batter.
- Using a small saucepan over medium-low heat, melt the butter. While the butter is melting, whisk the egg yolks, lemon juice and water together in a small bowl. One the butter has melted, add a tablespoon of the butter to the egg mixture, whisk vigorously. Add a second tablespoon of butter and again whisk vigorously.
- Slowly pour the egg mixture into the small saucepan of butter and continue to whisk vigorously as you add it. Continue to whisk until the hollandaise JUST BEGINS to thicken, usually around 3-4 minutes.
- As soon as it begins to thicken add the paprika, and pepper to taste. Reduce the heat to the lowest setting just to keep it warm until ready to serve. If necessary you can add 1-2 tablespoons of water if it gets too thick.
- Place a crepe on a plate, add a slice of warm ham, an egg patty, a few sprigs of asparagus, and a slice or scoop of cheese. Roll the crepe and repeat for as many as desired. Serve with hollandaise sauce and top with fresh herbs. Enjoy....
Share this Recipe