Mariposa Farms Growing Facilities
We grow fresh herbs year round in our state-of-the-art greenhouses
- Fresh Herbs are harvested first thing in the morning and then cooled to the proper temperatures.
- The herbs are then packaged and shipped per store order.
- Orders are delivered to the Hy-Vee warehouse within 24 hours of harvest.
- Local business means reduced travel and delivery issues to warehouse.
- Fresh product means increased shelf life and less waste.
Herbs from the Heartland
Centrally located in Grinnell Iowa, Mariposa Farms delivers fresh herbs
throughout the midwest.
Herbs are grown in a state-of-the-art hydroponics growing system. Hydroponics is the science of growing plants in a water and nutrient type mixture rather than soil.
We take pride in the clean, safe food that we provide to our customers.