- 1 1/2 lbs small potatoes cut into one inch pieces
- 1 cucumber diced
- 1 cup kalamata olives pitted and halved
- 1 small red onion diced
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup Mariposa Farms Fresh Chervil leaves only
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon ground
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg ground
- Boil potatoes until tender. Rinse with cold water and set aside to cool completely.
- Place cooled potatoes in a bowl. Add cucumber, olives, onion and chervil.
- In a separate bowl add yogurt, red wine vinegar, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and paprika. Mix well and pour over potato mixture. Stir until well coated. Chill and serve.
Share this Recipe