|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||50 minutes|
- 3 lbs Yukon Gold Potatoes peeled
- 4 tbsp butter melted
- 1 tbsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Thyme chopped
- 1 tbsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Rosemary chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- Cut potatoes into one inch thick slices.
- Combine butter, thyme, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add potato slices and toss to coat.
- Place potatoes in a single layer in a 9 x 13 baking dish. DO NOT USE GLASS to avoid shattering when chicken broth is added.
- Roast potatoes at 450 degrees for 20-22 minutes. Remove from oven and turn potatoes. Roast for another 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and flip potatoes once more. Add garlic and chicken broth. Place back in oven for another 15 minutes.
- Serve potatoes with sauce to drizzle over top if desired.
Share this Recipe