|Prep Time||15 min|
|Cook Time||40 min|
- 1 1/4 lb rack of lamb boned and trimmed
- 2 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 pkg Mariposa Farms Fresh Mint remove leaves from stems
- 1 tsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Rosemary (save additional sprigs for garnish)
- Pre-heat oven to 400 F.
- Heat oil in a heavy large ovenproof skillet over high heat.
- Add lamb to skillet and brown on all sides for about 5 minutes.
- Transfer skillet to oven and roast lamb until meat thermometer registers 140F for medium-rare, about 12 minutes.
- Transfer lamb to platter and tent with foil to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, pour broths, onion and mint in same large skillet.
- Boil until reduced by half for about 10 minutes.
- Remove mint leaves and add rosemary. Boil until reduced to 1/2 cup for about six minutes.
- Skim any fat from top.
- Pour sauce over lamb and garnish with rosemary if desired.
Share this Recipe