|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 4- 4 oz fish fillets about 1/2 inch thick
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup baking mix
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs can use flavored such as garlic herb
- 1 tbsp Mariposa Farms Fresh Basil chopped
- 1 egg
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat oil over medium heat.
- Mix baking mix, bread crumbs, basil, salt and pepper in a shallow container.
- Place beaten egg in another shallow container.
- Dip fish into egg, then coat with dry mixture.
- Place fillets into oil, reducing heat slightly. Cook until golden and fish flakes easily with fork. Approximately 10 minutes, turning halfway through.
Share this Recipe